Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Whats in my makeup bag #1

I thought I would do a post on whats in my makeup bag at the moment! So lets hop right in!


This is my makeup bag its from Boots, I got it about a year ago in the january sale and I love it and think its so cute but its getting a bit worse for wear.




There are a couple of pictures of the things that go in my makeup bag!

Items:
Nivea Creme 50ml
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser 5g
Marks and Spencer Limited Collection Bronzer in Light (LB)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Soap and Glory show good face foundation in the fairest of them all
NYC cheek glow powder blush in west side wine
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black Diamantissime
Soap and glory supercat eyeliner in Carbon Black
Superdrug Bronzing Brush
Tatty Teddy Compact Mirror
Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107
Travel Size Powder Brush (I don't know where its from)
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
Travel size Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser

2 comments:

  1. Worse for wear or not its adorable!

    I'm off to check the boots site in a minute in the vain hope they have something similar.

    Interesting post :) Was a joy to come across your blog ^^

    If you fancy stopping by to say hey I'm over at haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I do love the makeup bag
      thanks and yeah I will go have a read :)

      Delete